Determination Of Roll Stability
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
The roll stability test is widely used in specifications. Test results are significant insofar as they can show a directional change in consistency that could occur in service. This test method covers determination of the changes in the consistency, as measured by cone penetration, of lubricating greases when worked in the roll stability test apparatus. The roll stability test operation provides the results according to the effect of squeezing grease between the rollers and the outer race of roller bearing as per the standard.
- Constant temp. bath Mfg of SS / MS electro-polished air bath closed with cover, etc.
- Test cylinder SS mfg. with threaded end cap, smooth finish for internal wall, easy mounting,
- Roller set Mfg. of heavy duty carbon steel, specifications as per standard.
- Driving assembly Motor drive, drive belts, driving pulley set, idle pulley, guiding wheels, etc.
- Control panel Variable heating control, digital temperature indicator & controller, digital display.
- Recommended spares tandard thermometer, drive belts, etc.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India