- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
The Capillary is coated with Acridine orange on its inside. Parents Blood is loaded into this capillary and centrifuged at 12000 rpm for 5 minutes. The Blood components settle at different levels in the capillary. These different layers are displayed in the picture.
- Examination of the area just below granulocyte-RBC junction helps to detect the malarial parasites, as these are concentrated in this are upto 1000 times.
- Examination of Lymphocyte / monocyte layer using transmitted light helps to detect the schizonts.
- gametocytes which gets concentrated in this layer very easily.
Fluorescent Microscope is used for capillary examination. It is also useful in the diagnosis of filariasis and leptospirosis. The principle of this method is the malaria parasite picks up fluorescent stain into their nucleus and cytoplasm, so that its morphologic characteristics can be examined by fluorescent microscopy. This technique is a new, highly sensitive rapid method of diagnosing malaria.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Box / Carton
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa, South America, Middle East, Central America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2007, OHSAS 18001:2007