Chiller Water Bath
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Chiller Water Bath
Most ideal for chilling and condensing applications in external systems such as Rotary Vacuum Evaporators, Viscometers, Electrophoresis Systems, Chilling of heated water baths and general lab applications of chilling in closed loop systems.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Compact circulator chiller, can be placed under or over the workbench.
- Hermetically sealed compressor with environment friendly CFC FREE refrigerants.
- Reduces tap water consumption thus reducing high cost of water and waste water.
- Waste water does not contain hazardous substances thus eliminating danger to personnel and environment caused by solvents.
- Built-in circulator pump for efficient circulating processes.
- Offers highest level of performance, flexibility and control for most demanding applications.
- Low noise level.
- Wide operating ranges and applications.
- Inner bath chamber & lid made of stainless steel (SS-304 grade).
- Outer body made of CRC sheet duly powder coated.
- Space between inner and outer chamber filled with high grade PUF insulation.
- Mounted on castors for easy portability.
- Various temperature ranges available to choose from depending upon varied requirements and applications.
- Microprocessor based PID DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR CUM CONTROLLER.
- With timer, alarm & over temperature protection
- Powerful circulation pump with 15 Lpm capacity at zero head for water.
- Use ethanol for temperature ranged below +5Â°C.
- To work on 220/230 volts, 50/60 Hz AC Supply.
- Working Chamber : 500 x 250 x 250 mm.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India