Osborne Reynold Demonstration Apparatus
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Osborne Reynold Demonstration Apparatus:
Description of Osborne Reynold Demonstration Apparatus:
With the streamlines during laminar or turbulent flow are displayed in colour with the aid of an injected contrast medium .The experimental results can be used to determine the critical Reynolds number.
Specification of Osborne Reynold Demonstration Apparatus
- Visualization of laminar and turbulent flow in the Osborne Reynolds experiment.
- Water as flowing medium and ink as contrast medium.
- Vertical glass pipe section.
- Water tank with glass beads to stabilize the flow.
- Flow rate in the pipe section can be adjusted via a valve.
- Flow rate determined by base module.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- BOX / CARTON
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- AN ISO 9001:2015