Pitot Tube Demonstrator
Product Code : MTFM-36
Brand Name : Teknik
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Pitot Tube Demonstrator: MTFM-36
- Operation of a piton static tube and pressurized water manometer
- Velocity flow profile in a pipe
- Demonstration that the fluid velocity is proportional to the square root of the head difference between the total head and the static head
- Piton tube with scale to determine the position within the pipe diameter
- Includes pressurized water manometer with scale length 500 mm
- Approximate dimensions 1.0m x 0.55m x 0.23m
- Set of connecting tubes
- The piton tube can be moved across the cross-section of the pipe in order to measure the dynamic head profile.
- The position of the measuring tip relative to the wall of the pipe can be read on a scale.
- The piton tube is connected to a pressurized water manometer to measure the differential head across the piton static tube.
- It is designed for use with the Hydraulics Bench and includes compatible connecting tubes.
** Note: The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. Ã¢â¬ÅMICROTEKNIKÃ¢â¬Â keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- Per Week
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- AN ISO 9001:2008
Other Products in 'Fluid Machines Equipments' category