Product Code : EM-36
Brand Name : Teknik
Price And Quantity
- This bench top unit consists of a stirred reactor that is fed with an acid solution by a metering pump. Controlling the flow rate of another metering pump that sends basic solution into the reactor enable to control the pH inside the reactor.
- This unit enables to develop and analyze the following subjects:
- Proportional, Integral and Derivative control.
- Setup of controllers.
- Response and characteristics of the process.
- Determining dead time.
- Tuning the controller.
- Calibrating a pH-meter.
Technical Characteristic required:
- Framework of stainless steel.
- pH transmitter with range of 0-14 pH and 4-20 MA output.
- 2 metering pumps with 4-20 ma input.
- 2 tanks of stainless steel with capacity of 13 liters.
- Tank of stainless steel with capacity of 26 liters.
- Reactor of stainless steel with variable-speed (0-600 rpm) stirrer and capacity of 3 liters.
- Piping and valves of stainless steel.
- Switchboard of painted carbon steel with synoptic and measuring terminals for input and output signals of the controller.
- Connection panel for external control devices, included in the switchboard.
Silenced air compressor
- 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Air displacement:50 l/min.
- Safety valve
- Pressure gauge
- Motor with thermal overload protection
- Operating pressure: max. 10 bar controlled by a pressure switch
- Noise level:40 dB /1 m
- Size of the air tank:24 lt.
- Power:0,5 HP
- Personal computer
- Last generation
Other Products in 'Mass Transfer Lab Equipments' category