Proving Ring Penetrometer
Product Code : MTS-532
Brand Name : Teknik
Price And Quantity
Proving Ring Penetrometer, with proving ring 120 kg:
- Brake type dial indicator holds final reading until manually released.
- 250 lb. (1.1 kN) capacity proving ring.
- Lightweight and compact for easy transport to the field.
- The Proving Ring Penetrometer is a 30 degree cone penetrometer used to determine the bearing capacity of subgrades or to measure soil compaction. The penetrometer also serves as a rapid means of determining the penetration resistance of soil in shallow exploration work.
- Proving Ring. 250 lb. (1.1 kN) capacity
- Dial Indicator Brake type
- Shaft 3/4" (19 mm) diam. x 18" l. (457 mm); graduated at 6" (152 mm) intervals.
- Extension Rod 3/4" (19 mm) diam. x 36" l. (914 mm); graduated at 6"(152 mm) intervals.
- Cone 30 degree; 1 sq. in.; replaceable
- Handle Cast aluminum
- Weight Net 12 lbs. (5.4 kg).
Other Products in 'Soil Testing Equipments' category