Multi Pump Test Rig
Product Code : MTFM-11
Brand Name : Teknik
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Multi-Pump Test Rig: MTFM-11
The equipment comprises a water reservoir and five pump positions (four active). Each pump position uses pipe work and sensors optimized to the type of pumps it is intended for. Positions 1, 2a and 2b are optimized for high flows at low heads, such as the rot dynamic pumps, whereas positions 3 and 4 are suitable for lower flows but higher pressures as obtained from the positive displacement pumps. Positions 2a and 2b are mutually exclusive as they share the same motor drive. Switching between any of the four installed active pumps is simple requiring only isolating valve changes and control panel selection.
- Determining the effect of speed on the performance of pumps.
- Understanding the difference between rot dynamic pumps and positive displacement pumps.
- Understanding the effect of system resistance.
- Investigating the effect of suction losses on a centrifugal pump.
For rot dynamic pumps:
- Pressure head vs. flow
- Power absorbed vs. flow
- Pump efficiency vs. flow
For positive displacement pumps:
- Flow vs. pressure head
- Power absorbed vs. pressure head
- Volumetric efficiency vs. pressure head
- Contains five different pump positions (four active at the same time). Digital readout enables mounting of selected pump
- Centrifugal pump and gear pump supplied as standard
- Axial pump, flexible impeller pump, turbine pump, diaphragm pump, plunger pump and a second centrifugal pump are all available as accessories
- Series/parallel pump demonstrations can be performed with the second centrifugal pump option
- Control valve incorporated upstream of each pump to demonstrate the effect of suction loss on performance
- A PC is used to set the required speed of the pump(s) on test. A separate mimic diagram for the selected pump(s) on test displays the important measured and calculated variables
- Electronic measurement of flow, pressure head, suction head and motor torque
- Optional volumetric flow measurement system for reciprocating pumps
- Data logging and educational software included
** Note: The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.
Other Products in 'Fluid Machines Equipments' category