Vernier Hook and Point Gauge
Product Code : MTFM-41
Brand Name : Teknik
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Vernier Hook & Point Gauge: MTFM-41
A mounting frame is clamped to a suitable support structure and a gauging rod is free to slide up and down over the water surface. A stainless steel hook or point is attached to the bottom end of the rod and is used to locate the water surface. Gauging is carried out by means of a primary scale attached to the mounting frame and a vernier scale attached to the rod.
The scales are in edge contact. The rod is held in a screwed collar for fine adjustment and can be released for large, rapid changes of position. Zero can be reset by a locking screw positioned on the vernier scale.
- Location of air-water surface boundaries with high resolution
- Measurement of slowly changing water levels in flumes and hydraulic models
- Measurement of mechanical deformation
- A rugged low cost gauge for measurement of water surface position to ±0.20mm
- Mounting frame in enameled cast aluminum
- Gauging rod and adjusting mechanism in bright plated brass
- Supplied complete with stainless steel hook and point
- Ranges: 1: 150 mm
- 2: 300 mm
- 3: 450 mm
- Resolution: ±0.10 mm
- Typical accuracy: ±0.20 mm
- Repeatability: ±0.10 mm
** Note: The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. “MICROTEKNIK” keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.
Other Products in 'Fluid Machines Equipments' category