Dean and Stark Apparatus
Product Code : MTBA-10
Brand Name : Teknik
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Dean and Stark Apparatus: MTBA -10
It may be defined as the apparatus consist of 500 ml heat resistant glass with neck having ground glass joint, a condenser made of heat resistant glass receiver â also made of heat resistant glass with ground glass joint leading to the flask and graduated tube. Capacity of receiver will be 2 or 10 ml. (please specify while ordering â or else 2 ml receiver shall be supplied).
- Highly durable
- High strength
- Graduated collection tube
- Core sample
- Two types of Dean-Stark traps exist â one for use with solvents with density less than that of water and another for use with solvents with a density greater than that of water.
- The Dean-Stark apparatus typically consists of vertical cylindrical glass tube, often with a volumetric graduation along its full length and a precision stopcock at its lower end, very much like a burette.
- The lower end of a reflux condenser fits into the top of the cylinder.
- Immediately below the joint between the condenser and the cylinder is a sloping side-arm that joins the cylinder to a reaction flask.
- The lower end the side-arm turns sharply downward, so that the side-arm is connected to the reaction flask by a vertical tube.
- The reaction flask is heated. Boiling chips within it assist with the calm formation of bubbles of vapor containing the reaction solvent and the component to be removed.
- It can be customized
- It has high quality and low price
- Place of Origin: India
- Material: heat resistant 3.3 borosilicate glass , heavy wall
- Scope of application: for scientific research, teaching, medicine, and petroleum chemical industries
- Material for Construction Stainless steel, Glass
- The receiving tubes come with Drain Valves at the bottom and the receiving tubes have to be calibrated.
- Alternatively, at additional cost, units with Class A tubes (from UK) with calibration certificates can be supplied.
- You can also have the option of various capacity receiving tubes with no drain valves, ideal for tracer analyses.
- Individual Heater
- Liebig Condenser
- Stark-Dean Traps
- Water / Crude Oil Distillation Apparatus
- Dean Stark Extraction Apparatus
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Other Products in ' Petroleum Testing Instruments ' category