Double Hooks Coupling Experimental Apparatus
Product Code : MTS-101087
Brand Name : Teknik
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Double Hook Coupling Experimental Apparatus :
Microteknik is manufacturer, exporter & supplier of Double Hook Coupling Experimental Apparatus
- Low cost, effective teaching.
- Bench mounted.
- Two independent Hooke's joints with
- common shaft.
- Wide range of shaft misalignment.
- Input and output shaft rotations.
- measured by protractor scale.
- Direct measurement of relative shaft displacements.
- Inference of relative shaft velocities and accelerations.
Range of Experiments
- To observe the relative angular displacement of the shafts at opposite ends of a single and double Hooke's Joint.
- To observe the effect of changing the angles between the axes of the coupling(s) and shaft on the relative angular shaft displacements
- To determine by graphical differentiation the relative angular velocities of the shafts
- To compare the experimental results with theoretical predictions
The apparatus consists of an identical Hooke's coupling at each end of a shaft. The axis of each coupling can be independently varied relative to the main shaft axis. Each coupling has a pointer and protractor scale so that the angular difference between the input and output shafts can be determined for a range of shaft angular positions. A wide variety of angular settings for single or double couplings is possible.
The couplings are mounted on a free standing pressed steel base.
This equipment is part of a range designed to both demonstrate and experimentally confirm basic engineering principles. Great care has been given to each item so as to provide wide experimental scope without unduly complicating or compromising the design. Each piece of apparatus is self-contained and compact. Setting up time is minimal, and all measurements are made with the simplest possible instrumentation, so that the student involvement is purely with the engineering principles being taught. A complete instruction manual is provided describing the apparatus, its application, experimental procedure and typical test results.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Box Carton
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- AN ISO 9001:2015
Other Products in 'Mechanism Engineering Models' category