Product Code : MTFM-29
Brand Name : Teknik
Price And Quantity
Demonstration Pelton Turbine: MTFM-29
This accessory comprises a miniature Pelton wheel with spear-valve arrangement mounted on a support frame, which fits on to the Hydraulics Bench top channel. Mechanical output from the turbine is absorbed using a simple friction dynamo meter. Pressure at the spear valve is indicated on a remote gauge.
A non-contacting tachometer may be used to determine the speed of the Pelton wheel. Basic principles of the Pelton turbine may be demonstrated and, with appropriate measurements, power produced and efficiency may be determined.
- Determining the operating characteristics, ie power, efficiency and torque, of a Pelton turbine at various speeds
- Turbine wheel inside cast housing with acrylic panel to enable viewing
- Mechanical torque measured using dynamometer with spring balances
- Inlet pressure gauge
- Quick-release fitting for easy connection to Hydraulics Bench
- Educational software available as an option
- Speed range: 0-2000 rpm
- Brake power: 10W
- Pressure gauge range: 0-25 m H2O
- Force balance range: 0-20 N x 0.2 N
- Number of Pelton buckets: 16Diameter of Pelton wheel: 123 mm
** Note: The content of the product and specification are subject to change without prior notice for continuous improvement. Images shown are for representation purpose only. Ã¢â¬ÅMICROTEKNIKÃ¢â¬Â keeps the right to modify the content in the product without prior notice.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- AN ISO 9001:2008
Other Products in 'Hydraulic Fluid Mechanic Lab Equipments' category