Fluidisation And Fluid Bed Heat Transfer Unit
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
FLUIDISATION AND FLUID BED HEAT TRANSFER UNIT
This is a dryer in which moisture removal takes place by fluidization of solids particles by hot air. The set-up fitted with a specially designed, vertical Glass Column. The lower portion of the column is filled with fluidizing material. The material is supported on the screen mesh held between two flanges. Air from a compressor is heated in the heater box and passed through the column. Flow control and by-pass valve are fitted to regulate the airflow. At the top outlet of column a cyclone is provided to collect any solid particles taken out by the air stream.
To study the fluidized bed drying.
To plot the drying curve under fluidized bed condition.
UTILITIES REQUIRED :
Electricity Supply : 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 3 kW.
Granular and free flowing solid of size 1 to 2 mm.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Column : Material Borosilicate Glass Dia. 80 mm. Total Length 500mm.
- Cyclone Separator : Material Stainless Steel, Compatible Capacity with collector.
- Air Circulation : By forced draft fan, Arrangement is done vary the air flow rate.
- Heating Chamber : Compatible capacity
- Heater : Nichrome wire heater
- Temperature Sensors : RTD PT-100 type.
- Control panel comprises of :
- Digital Temp. Controller : 0 199.9C (For Hot Air) Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along
- with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India